It's all about crochet!

It's all about crochet . . . and sharing patterns, techniques, and ideas with you!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beyond the Square CAL

I am in a CAL (Crochet A Long) on Ravelry.  We are doing one motif a week from Edie Eckman's book "Beyond the Square" Crochet Motifs.  Doing just one motif a week is not too daunting a task and it is fun to see what others are doing.  The author is even keeping tabs on us, and posting some helpful suggestions and encouragement along the way.  If you have never joined a group on Ravelry before, this would be a good way to get acquainted with the process.  I am pretty proud of myself . . . uploading photos to Flickr and posting them on a group site . . . and now blogging about it.  I may figure out the computer side of my craft eventually!


The first four motifs from the CAL . . . I need to branch out on my color scheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment