It's all about crochet!

It's all about crochet . . . and sharing patterns, techniques, and ideas with you!

Friday, March 16, 2012

My First Published Pattern!

Neutral Territory - Crochet! Magazine Spring 2012
My first pattern to be published in a magazine is finally out in print!  Check out the Neutral Territory Scarf in Crochet! Magazine Spring 2012 - their tenth anniversary issue! Congratulations to Carol Alexander, Editor and to all the staff who produce this wonderful magazine!

If you are a member of the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA) you get this magazine as a part of your membership! If you don't belong, I encourage you to join and support the association that supports our favorite hobby/obsession.  Digital downloads are available to subscribers as well, so for all you technically astute crocheters, you can have your magazine on the shelf and on your iPad!

It is spring here today . . . almost 80 degrees and trees blooming. I am ready to make a couple of lightweight scarves and will be posting projects in other colorways on the Ravelry site soon.

Thanks for following . . . Janet

**** PLEASE NOTE: the stitch count shown for row one is incorrect - it should read (24). There will be 23 treble stitches and the beginning ch 4, which counts as one treble ****

Crochet! Magazine Website
Crochet Guild of America Website



Here is my latest project, blocked and drying now!

It is stretched and pinned on the ironing board. Blocking is a pain, but really improves the drape on this scarf.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Can I now say I knew you when?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's my dream to start publishing my designs! This is so great! I joined CGOA recently, didn't get any magazines yet though. But I'll sure see this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can download the current issue (plus 2 years of back issues) on the website crochetmagazine.com. Log in with your CGOA member number and go to the issue archives. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete